The management is committed to:
- Develop and improve the Quality Management System.
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- The enhancement of customer satisfaction.
The management has a continuing commitment to:
- Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction.
- Communicate throughout the Company the importance of meeting customer needs and legal requirements.
- Establish the Quality Policy and its objectives.
- Conduct Management Reviews of the effectiveness of the implementation of the Quality Management System.
- Ensure the availability of resources.
The structure of the Quality Management System is defined in the Quality Manual. All personnel understand the requirements of this Quality Policy and abide with the contents of the Quality Manual. In addition to all English and EU commercial legislation and regulations, the Organisation complies with all legislation and regulations specifically related to its business activities. The Company constantly monitors its quality performance and implements improvements when appropriate.
This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.
Managing Director, Drain Jet Surveys Ltd
1st February 2020