Relining & Patch Repairs
If you are based within the Midlands and the surrounding areas simply call our team today for more information.
An economic alternative
Re-lining a pipe is an economic alternative to costly and disruptive excavations. A CCTV survey is carried out, the pipe is prepped and a lining sleeve is inserted inside the pipe. This is left to cure, junctions can then be opened for water to re-flow and a post survey is undertaken, simple.
Our benefits include
– Structural re-lining adds extra strength and smoothes out defects i.e. displaced joints, open fractures, or holes improving flow, improving the hydraulic efficiency of the pipe length
– Elimination of infiltration/exfiltration
– Prevents re-growth of root intrusions
– A “patch liner” is used on localised defects if the remaining pipe length is of sound quality
– Minimum disruption avoiding inconvenient and unsightly excavations